If you have been watching for the ones that stand out at meeting in Holland, you must have seen Lex Prins his “Black Prince”. The Honda Civic started as Lex his first Honda and has seen many transformations. Lex got hooked in the stance scene and has been busy all winter to make the coup as it is right now.
Lex was already featured back in 2014 with his buddy Calvin in our “Coupe brothers” post, Calvin went all-out drag civic and lex went the other way with more and more stance. Someone once said that 10J wheels don’t really fit a civic, but Lex shows this is really possible.
Lex has been attending most of the japanese meetings in Holland and is now scheduling to show the car at the Honda Euro Meet in france.
This in combination with the good weather the last few weeks, was a good moment to do a shoot with the “Black Prince” With the above two pictures you can see the overall look but also the interior has not been untouched. Lex decided to go with a Wood/Gold combination on his GripRoyal steering wheel and make sure he can shift easilly with the D1 shiftknob including 2 extenders. Also the doorpanels have been covered by burberry fabric to change the inside look of the car.
Breaking Necks and causing wrecks with the car is possible, hence in need for a Junction Produce headrest to rest your neck when driving on the road.
Lowering your car and making it look a bit better by colouring the trim parts of the car in the orginal colour of the car is one thing, but we can all agree that wheels make the car. You can have a freshly painted car, but if the wheels don’t add up, you can completely miss the boat. Lex had the wheels custom made in the UK with a 16×9 et5 and 16×10 et0 setup and finished it with the spike lugnuts. Also the BMW E36 trunk spoiler is a nice addition to the overall look of the car.
Eventually the sun started to go down and it was time to call it a night. Soon up we will also feature the Fiat 500 lex his girlfriend drives, who also got hooked and low and clean.
Black Prince spec list
- Custom made 16×9 ET5 front
- Custom made 16×10 ET0 back
- Buddyclub P1 rear camberkit
- SKunk2 Street series front camber kut
- TA Technic Coilover set, custom “secret” setup.
- PU “Mugen” front and rear lip.
- Golden Spiked wheel nuts
- E36 BMW trunk spoiler
- Panty Hosed OEM tail and headlights
- Panty hosed foglight
- Wooden/Gold Grip Royal steering wheel
- D2 Snapoff
- OEM leather Civic EM1 seats
- Tinted windows by Profcars Den Haag, The netherlands
- D1 spec shift knob with 2 extenders.
- Kenwood BT90SD radio
- Polkaudio 16 cm incl dash tweeters
- JBL GTO 600w amplifier
- JBL 1000 watt Subwoofer.
- Winkmirrow with black & gold fabric
- Armrest with black & gold fabric
- Golden Blox lower control arms
- Golden beaks brace
- Golden ASR Brace
- Burberry fabric on the doorpanels and roofpanel.
- Fuss & Tsung Junction produce knot
- OEM Honda Access Windows Visors
- Trim painted the same colour as the car
- US running lights modules
- Yonaka Custom catback
- Polished by OCD Finish Holland.
- Engine ? original D16…